[ibogaine] google on ibogaine

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 21:50:20 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/29/2004 5:03:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
dave at phantom.com writes:

> Not  Oxy's Mark, which I think (could be mistaken) are codeine based

Oxy's  contain oxycodone - which is a synthetic... not codeine.
oxycodone is what  is in percodan.

there are quick release oxycodone tablets and there are  time release
oxycontin tablets.

You are absolutely correct Dave!
You have to watch these online pharmacies also. They will sell what they
call hydrocodone (Lortab, Vicodin) or oxycodone (Percocet, Oxycontin) and when
you get it you realize it is Codeine, which you can buy otc now in cough syrup.
 It is nasty tasting cough syrup too!
In the 80's when I would be totally out of dope and could feel those
withdrawal pains on my heels, I would by Terpin Hydrate with codeine at  neighborhood
pharmacy. The thought of it now gives me the heebie, jeebies!  UUUUGGGGHHHH!!
Callie