mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 21:21:05 EDT 2004

Hey all. So gald I don't have a phone tonight. Really enjoying the quite. Had to borrow money from a load shark toady but its all good. He's a nice load shark but it was still so weird. But screw it, I like doing whatever I have to do to keep this amazing summer going..  What a day! I still have yet to take that other 5 mg/kg . I figure if it aint broke dont fix it. Preston - I met the bureau cheif for CBS news at the park, if thats his correct title, but something like that, anyway, I gave him my little Ibo speech he loved it and wants to meet after the convention. interested?
Thanks again Howard. -M.

Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>I still think having MS Contin (Morphine) portioned out to you may be a
reasonable alternative. The more you can taper on the Meth, the better (but
you know that already).<

As I tried to say before, V and I are in total agreement with her continuing
to dool my script out to me. That way at those times when I think, "gosh, I
am hurting/pissed off/sad/happy/alive" come over me, I have a little help
with resisting the temptation to simply take extra pills.
I can always ransack the apartment looking for my script, but she'd then
know something was up, I'd have to admit I did it, and well, I don't wanna.
Peace and love,
Preston