[ibogaine] Weening from methadone with H

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 20:57:15 EDT 2004

>I still think having MS Contin (Morphine) portioned out to you may be a
reasonable alternative.  The more you can taper on the Meth, the better (but
you know that already).<

As I tried to say before, V and I are in total agreement with her continuing
to dool my script out to me. That way at those times when I think, "gosh, I
am hurting/pissed off/sad/happy/alive" come over me, I have a little help
with resisting the temptation to simply take extra pills.
    I can always ransack the apartment looking for my script, but she'd then
know something was up, I'd have to admit I did it, and well, I don't wanna.
Peace and love,
Preston