Weening from methadone with H- Charlie

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 20:55:41 EDT 2004

Charlie,

I think what you have given is very good advice.  I
know the temptation to use even a little extra of the
H would probably be very strong.  And in reality,
maybe I might just be making excuses subconsciously to
get my hands on a little of the sweet stuff- you know,
the final hurrah before the kick.

I was thinking of maybe doing the Thomas recipe, with
a 10 or 20mg morphine pill at night to get some sleep.
 After about 2 weeks, I would do another Ibo detox,
and hopefully be able to successfully jump off.  My
boyfriend would be holding my meds, so no f*ck ups.

Thanks Charlie, for the great advice!  I love this
list...

Julie