[ibogaine] Weening from methadone with H

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 20:52:54 EDT 2004

>If you could handle some Hydrocodone or Morphine, AND have someone who can
dole them out to you, I think you'd be much better served.<

Hate to say it, but I think the fact I've got V to help me probably has made
my drastic cutting and staying cut to way low levels has helped me a lot-
well, I don't really hate to say it but I do hate to admit that I need help-
a common problem in me, in that I hate admitting I need anything especially
help with anything.
peace and love,
Preston