PS: Re: [ibogaine] Weening from methadone with H

cw chowlee at qwest.net
Sun Aug 29 20:03:51 EDT 2004

PS:  Although Suboxone works well for some, there is still a problem with the half-life, or how long it stays in your system.  I only mention this in case you're thinking of giving it a try.  However, I believe you can take Ibogaine, five days after stopping the Sub, but please verify those facts, I am not a practitioner.  I still think having MS Contin (Morphine) portioned out to you may be a reasonable alternative.  The more you can taper on the Meth, the better (but you know that already).
Hang in there,
Charlie

www.pokerweb.com -