[ibogaine] antibacterial/well being - was Re: [ibogaine] Ibogaine and Meat

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 15:06:06 EDT 2004

Howard,

Yes, after feeling pretty weak and sh*tty for a couple
of weeks, I think my body is starting to readjust.  I
finally purged my body of the constant nagging
constipation that we opiate users know too well.

I am pretty happy about being able to reduce my meth
dosage too(35ml to 20ml); I just wanted to be free of
it completely.  I would definitely do Ibogaine again,
but this time in a proper therapeutic setting.

Hannah: I don't think Buprenorphine is legal here in
Canada, but I will look into it.  Thanks for the tip!

Julie