antibacterial/well being - was Re: [ibogaine] Ibogaine and Meat

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 14:47:23 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/29/04 12:58:59 PM, ms_iboga at yahoo.com writes:

<< I totally agree with you- after using Ibogaine about
2.5 weeks ago, I have not been able to eat ANY meat at
all.  Maybe the digestive enzymes aren't being
produced, due to the Iboga.

I'm not complaining, though...I feel much lighter, and
my system really flushed itself out.  My skin also
looks better. >>

Dear Julie,

Ibogaine has been shown in scientific papers to act as an antibacterial.
I've seen people dosed in ibogaine have open infected wounds from IV injecting
heal very quickly.  Am I reading it into your messages or are you beginning to
feel better as you put some distance between you and the ibogaine
administration?

Howard