[ibogaine] Julie

Hannah Clay hannah.clay at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 29 14:44:42 EDT 2004

If you want an easier method of detox than methadone maybe it'd be a good idea to look into Buprenorphine (suboxone or Subutex) as I've heard that the change over isn't too bad and then you can do a quicker taper with that.  I think it'd be better than going back to H anyway.  Google it!  Hope it helps!
lol Hannah