[ibogaine] Re:Oops-i slipped!. (there is a bit of a crash) Howard?

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 14:12:47 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/29/04 12:40:55 PM, mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com writes:

<< Thanks, that makes me feel really good that you would say that, but I do
not know nearly as much as you do when it comes this. I do however have as
pretty good sense when it comes to ibogaine and my body now but I'm still very
confused sometimes when it comes to side affects of Ibogaine vs. residual
withdrawal... and weighing the positives and negatives... I still feel like
everything is an experiment.
Its strange, I feel like I have a much better sense of this kinda thing when
it comes to others than I do myself. Who knows. Maybe its better to keep it as
simple as possible. If we are fortunate enough to have a booster then bite
the bullet and take the booster.  >>

Love you Mark,

Life is an experiment.  Let me know when you have the results?

Have fun.  Too bad I'm not licensed to practice medicine.  How about you.
Medical school a possibility?  I think residual withdrawal and life are
indistinguishable.

Howard