[ibogaine] Re: I hate not having a phone today!

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 13:42:41 EDT 2004

don't know if I'm up for a trip to Sheeps Meadow today Mark.
Give me a call soon though, as we are going out to eat breakfast (another
new trend as of late- going out in the "morning" to eat breakfast. I'm
loving eating- odd as that may sound coming from someone who really hates
eating usually).
Peace and love,
Preston