[ibogaine] Re:Oops-i slipped!. (there is a bit of a crash) Howard?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 13:28:19 EDT 2004

>Not a word Preston. ;o)<

word.
Peace and love,
and oh yeah, I'm dying to ask and I apologize for doing so so publicly, but
I'm gonna ask-
 how'd it go last night? Did she go home with you?
;-)))
She was cute and cool it seemed, as was her friend. We were both (V and I)
so happy to see you chatting away with a cute smart activist hottie for at
least an hour last night (errr, this morning I mean) at that table in front
of the dj table.
Preston