[ibogaine] google on ibogaine

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 13:25:04 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/29/04 12:14:28 PM, mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com writes:

<< Thats a tremendous opportunity. An approch that can't be minimized or
written off. A pain patient that was taking 500 60 mil Oxys every two weeks comes
back in to the pain management clinic a week later and needs a 1/4 or even
less of what he was taking before. How can that be anything but a huge medical
breakthrough? Why is the medical field so uninformed when it comes to something
so profound? Wait, I think I know the answer to that one.  >>

The medical field do not pharmaceuticals make.  At least not any more in this
country for the most part. That is an area of pharmaceutical development.
The doctors in this area provide experiments rather than practice medicine.
Which is fine.  All things in there place.

Howard