[ibogaine] Music on Gammalyte??

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 13:08:31 EDT 2004

Charlie wrote >you mentioned one of the biggest factors (but not
the only) that make me want to do my treatment at home.  I want my cats to
be with me to share in the experience with me, and for me to ask guidance
from if I get lost in my vision.  My cats are my favorite people.<

My main lapcat Bobbie came over and sprawled on top of me as soon as I began
to feel the first ibo dose. He got a little heavy pretty quickly so I had to
ask him to get off, but I appreciated having him and the other 9 around-
they're some of my favorite people too. They were very well behaved during
my voyage, although I think V locked some of them in the back bedroom for
the first day due to their overexhuberant behavior All The Time.
;-))
    I completely agree that the cats are not only aware that I'm tripping
(on other substances too when I am actually tripping) that they're very
concious and react very visibly to whatever forces are unleashed while I'm
dosed. Shrooms, wow, they watch and following things all around the room
while I'm tripping, every single time.

Peace and love,
Preston