[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 13:05:45 EDT 2004

Ever been through the system straight? I'm not sayin that it would be a  fun thing to do for three days but its gotta be a hell of a lot better than it would have been.  I say bring it on. let them arrest someone for responsibly treating someone in NY or anywhere else. I'm hitting all of my old clinics on a daily basis recruiting and each and everyone of those docs and administrators not only know who I am but have my address and probably a lot more. Shit I have an ID number that I keep forever and you punch that in and I would think all my info comes up.
  As long as you keep it as safe as possible and your not getting ridiculous with the dosage that might be exactly what we need to bring this all to light. I'm not volunteering or anything. But who knows maybe I'm totally wrong and irresponsible but one thing is for sure if someone didn't take that risk neither of us would be where we are.
I'll call you later. -M.

Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
Charlie wrote >Damn! I want an affordable, safe, reliable way to get an
Iboga/Ibogaine
treatment; and I will find one. Sooner, rather than later, I hope.<

There are folk trying to make this a reality Charlie, but I've been a little
worried these past couple of day about it, due to my own personal fears of
prohibitionist maniacs. I have a real, hell, a Very Real Fear of going
through the Tombs (central cooking basically, only central booking has been
done away with here, so it's now just the precinct house then the Tombs) and
on to Rikers Island wearing my typical choice in clothing, facing serious
drug charges- so I am slightly hesitant now to steer anyone towards those
doing treatments. At the same time, this is such an important issue, and
such an important possibility, that I'm almost of the attitude...almost?
That's not quite right- I'm very much of the attitude that SOMEONE has to do
it, and there aren't a lot of others out there doing so now, so every voice
helps- so heck, I feel very torn and more than a bit nervous about what the
jackbooted thugs are thinking (and possibly doing) about the underground
Ibogaine treatments.
I hope this doesn't come across as too negative, as I don't mean it to-
I'm really simply voicing my fear here and sounding things out- feedback
always helps me think I find, and it helps me sort things out, make
decisions about my own thinking.
Peace and love all,
Preston