[ibogaine] Ibogaine and Meat

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 13:02:55 EDT 2004

Sandy wondered >I am wondering if most folks find meat less interesting
after ibogaine or is it just folks who sort of want to eat less of it, find
it easier to abstain.<

I'm curious about this too. Does anyone here with more experience with
post-ibo folk have any info on this? Is it common for those who try ibo to
come out of it with this aversion to meat? Or is it more the focus on being
healthy and not putting poisons (damn this smokes) into my/our bodies?
Because in my case, I've stopped so much intake of animal products I'm
blowing V's strictly Vegan and very happy mind. I don't do meat at all now,
for the last 3 weeks or so, and my dairy intake has been drastically
reduced- V was just pointing out how long a half-gallon of milk is now
lasting as opposed to the quart to half-gallon a DAY I was going through
pre-ibo. I don't do cold cereal anymore (at this point anyway) and other
dairy products are as noted drastically reduced.
Peace and love,
Preston

Peace and love,
Preston