[ibogaine] NYC's Guerilla Ibogaine Treatments- a brief discussion

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 12:57:51 EDT 2004

Not yet Charlie, but I do believe there will be some folk out there quite
soon. I'll try to find out and post info here.
Peace and love and yeah, the city has drastically changed in the last 3
years- "this is Disney Land darn it, how Dare you wanna Smoke/party/make
noise/dress weird/etc." Egad!
But there are still plenty of freak here (ahem) and I love this place still.
Peace and love,
Preston