[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 29 12:52:31 EDT 2004

Charlie wrote >Damn! I want an affordable, safe, reliable way to get an
Iboga/Ibogaine
treatment; and I will find one.  Sooner, rather than later, I hope.<

There are folk trying to make this a reality Charlie, but I've been a little
worried these past couple of day about it, due to my own personal fears of
prohibitionist maniacs. I have a real, hell, a Very Real Fear of going
through the Tombs (central cooking basically, only central booking has been
done away with here, so it's now just the precinct house then the Tombs) and
on to Rikers Island wearing my typical choice in clothing, facing serious
drug charges- so I am slightly hesitant now to steer anyone towards those
doing treatments. At the same time, this is such an important issue, and
such an important possibility, that I'm almost of the attitude...almost?
That's not quite right- I'm very much of the attitude that SOMEONE has to do
it, and there aren't a lot of others out there doing so now, so every voice
helps- so heck, I feel very torn and more than a bit nervous about what the
jackbooted thugs are thinking (and possibly doing) about the underground
Ibogaine treatments.
    I hope this doesn't come across as too negative, as I don't mean it to-
I'm really simply voicing my fear here and sounding things out- feedback
always helps me think I find, and it helps me sort things out, make
decisions about my own thinking.
Peace and love all,
Preston