[ibogaine] Re:Oops-i slipped!. (there is a bit of a crash) Howard?

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 12:52:16 EDT 2004

Okay hypothetically... I'm gonna take another 3mg.kg.
Not a word Preston. ;o)

mcorcoran <mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Fucking feelings!!! I'm fine though... I'm not gonna make a habit of testing fate like I did last night but the way everything happened was probably just what I needed. Maybe pushing this forward and making this happen for more and more people who suffer is the only way I personally will stay clean long term, who knows? I like that idea actually.  BUT 40 odd days out the chills and diarrhea and lack of energy can wear at you no matter how good your state of mind might be. I guess the fundamental difference between Ibogaine vs. any other detox I've done in the past is that if I was going through the physical stuff the same way I still am now ( mild residuals) getting high would be a no brainer but for whatever reason instead of "Make this go away at all costs" its more like " any day now this is all gonna end and I'm going to feel 100%" NEVER have I had foresight like that before when it came to my addiction or anything else for that matter.
 I just don't want to abuse the process. This makes 3 sessions in 40 days. And my plan was to wait another 8 weeks or so and then do another 15 mg/kg and then wait at least a year or so but I'm concerned that another 5 mg/kg might put a.... I don't know what to think which is why when it comes to this kinda thing, as always, I ask you.