[ibogaine] Euphoria is a killer!

Brad Fisher brad.fisher at guaranty.com
Sun Aug 29 12:43:40 EDT 2004

Callie, my name is Brad, I've been slow to "jump-in". About your father, it
is not wrong, in my opinion. Our laws make it illegal and therefore very
difficult and troublesome. No it is not wrong for letting anyone have the
key to his brain. A question is will you be able to keep his habit,
indefinately???  You will hate to be in a position where he needs them and
you can not help. Certainly at 70 years old his continued good spirit is
more important than whether or not he is taking 4 a day or 8 a day. The DEA
has taken it upon themselves to intimidate the Medical profession to the
point of fearing to give your father even a minimum of necessary pain
medication. Yes Euphoria must be "eliminated".bf