[ibogaine] NYC's Guerilla Ibogaine Treatments- a brief discussion

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 12:25:30 EDT 2004

Vancouver - Sandra 604-916-2311

San Diego / T.J. Mexico - Randy 619-225-8000

cw <chowlee at qwest.net> wrote:
Any ideas when this greater availability might be available in the Pacific Northwest, USA?  I've spent time in NY and love "The City" with a passion, but am not able to make a trip there right now.
I don't know if I could emotionally handle the changes from three years ago, anyway.
Charlie

www.pokerweb.com -