[ibogaine] google on ibogaine

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 00:55:44 EDT 2004

This physical/metaphysical doctrine about IBO is one of finest I have ever
read re: all the substances I have been studying or researching as of late. I am
impressed by the amount of data both scientific and anecdotal.

                                                 Thank You to all concerned,
                                                                   Julian

P.S. Howard, I have a question. I am sure you have thought about this
approach but the lack of incentive due to small profits from Ibogaine use could be
offset by it's use with opiates in chronic pain management cases. Of course I am
referring to pretty small amounts but if IBO undoes 'addiction' and also
lowers one's tolerance to opiates, couldn't it be touted as a useful supplement
when administered with opiate medication? It would keep the patient's need for
increasing dosages to a minimum and would (could?)prevent addiction! What do
you think?