[ibogaine] Referral

mcorcoran mcorcoran27 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 19:07:51 EDT 2004

where do u live?

Dana Beal <dana at cures-not-wars.org> wrote:From: bmali at verizon.net

hi
do you have any suggestions / comments . i have so far found 5 other places . one is in canada which does not charge but traveling plus stay would make it about 1k . another is offshore near florida which will be under 2.5k . next is in mexico close to san diego and will be about 3.5k or so . even more expensive is in carribean run by a professor . plus ( long term ) here is the data will go in her research and to larger scientific community . last one is in amsterdam which use to cost 1k plus traveling . the way i am thinking is to convince this friend to start with a week long out-patient detox based on Buprenorphine . and follow up at least for a month with counseling and such . she if follows through may be more aware and be helped better with ibogaine . at least that is my reasoning . i still has to convince here , get here in right mental state and find he least expensive but good ibogaine program.
thanks again
badri
if you prefer i will call you . let me know what is good time for you.