Referral

Dana Beal dana at cures-not-wars.org
Sat Aug 28 19:02:16 EDT 2004

From: bmali at verizon.net

hi
do you have any suggestions / comments . i have so far found 5 other
places . one is in canada which does not charge but traveling plus
stay would make it about 1k . another is offshore near florida which
will be under 2.5k . next is in mexico close to san diego and will be
about 3.5k or so . even more expensive is in carribean run by a
professor . plus ( long term ) here is the data will go in her
research and to larger scientific community . last one is in
amsterdam which use to cost 1k plus traveling . the way i am thinking
is to convince this friend to start with a week long out-patient
detox based on Buprenorphine . and follow up at least for a month
with counseling and such . she if follows through may be more aware
and be helped better with ibogaine . at least that is my reasoning .
i still has to convince here , get here in right mental state and
find he least expensive but good ibogaine program.
thanks again
badri
if you prefer i will call you . let me know what is good time for you.