[ibogaine] To Mr. Howard

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 14:58:57 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/28/04 12:40:07 PM, fakeplacebo at hotmail.com writes:

>Which one is the best one for iboga treatment between H, Morphine and Met.

They are all good if you know what you are doing.  The best for any one
person is what they are used to working with.  Combinations of HCl, total alkaloid
extract and root bark are not unheard of.  Considering that different people
absorb and metabolize drugs differently, what can I tell you?  A shaman would
experiment with everything.  There is no one right answer.  There, see how I am
simplified your life.

Howard