[ibogaine] To Mr. Howard question about Purkinje Cells

FakePlacebo fakeplacebo at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 13:29:47 EDT 2004

Dear Mr. Howard,

I don't care what they are saying. I'm always behind the dice. Most
important thing is for me: practical benefits of Iboga and there is no doubt
that it's working.

Those days I'm preparing for my next Iboga cure.

What is the "best" dose for Iboga cure. What if rootbark and pure Iboga.
Would you tell me that what is the suitable anti-emetic (against to nousea)
with Iboga.

Thank you

Best Regards
FakePlacebo