[ibogaine] Weening from methadone with H

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 13:23:41 EDT 2004

Hi Callie,

I'm 26.  I have used opiates for about four years, and
all kinds of drugs( mostly E, ac*d, GHB and grass) for
years before that.  All I know, is that H was way
easier to kick than this sh*t.  Sure, it was a bit
more painful, but so much shorter!

Has anyone been able to actually get off of methadone
without spending a month in bed?  I don't crave H
anymore; in fact, it kind of repulses me.  But I've
heard that Ibo is way more effective for heroin
addiction than for methadone, as meth stays for SO
long in your body.

I know I might sound naive, but I am desperate- I am
starting my own business this fall, and can't take all
the side effects of opiate withdrawal while trying to
do paperwork or interpersonal stuff.

Julie