[ibogaine] Introduction part 2

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 13:16:48 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/28/2004 4:33:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com writes:

Although  I remember one night in Erie Pa. waiting in a blizzard for the dope
man. I had  to keep cleaning off the headlights so he could see me when he
got there. I  think I saw about a foot of snow fall waiting for that guy. He
finally made it  too.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! That is so funny! We wouldn't wait in that snow
for an AA meeting or counseling appointment , huh? Hell, I wouldn't even go to
work in weather like that but I, like you would brave any weather for the
dope  man!! hahahahahaha! Insane? Yes, we are!
hugs to ya! Callie