[ibogaine] Weening from methadone with H

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 13:02:02 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/28/2004 11:46:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
ms_iboga at yahoo.com writes:

I am  just wondering: when I stop taking
methadone, but start taking another  opiate, am I just
compounding my addiction?

Hell yes!! Julie, I really think the heroin is a BAD, BAD,  BAD idea! Any way
you do it is a BAD, BAD,  BAD idea!
How old are you Julie? How long have you been using? I do not mean to hurt
your feelings but it is really hard for me to believe that someone who has any
experience with heroin would get on Methadone then go back on heroin to get
off  Methadone!!!  BAD, BAD, BAD decision!! Heroin is  illegal, street junk and
you are just compounding your problems if you go back  to it. Did you do
heroin before?
Sorry, but I will say it again.....BAD, BAD,  BAD decision. Don't do it!
Callie