Weening from methadone with H

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 12:46:12 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I have a quick question for you all- I am pretty
desperate to get off methadone, and am considering
weening myself with H( no shooting, just sniffing or
smoking).  I am just wondering: when I stop taking
methadone, but start taking another opiate, am I just
compounding my addiction?  When the meth starts to
break off from my receptors, will the H bond with it,
to make it last longer?

I am pretty ignorant about all this, and would
appreciate anyone's input.  If this is a stupid
question, I apologize.

Julie