[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?/ or did it.

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 12:26:16 EDT 2004

Howard,

No, I probably didn't drink enough water- maybe that
was the problem.  I don't have any history of
gastrointestinal disorder, unless you count all the
lovely junk-related stuff like flip-flopping between
constipation and the runs.

I managed to get my hands on 20gm of the rootbark
powder, but am a little timid to do it again for a
while.  I am a partial vegetarian-no red meat- but now
I don't even crave chicken or fish.  I'll just stick
to my berries and grains, thank you.  :)

Thank you for your help, Howard,
Julie