[drugwar] Feds back down in medical pot case

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 28 08:59:33 EDT 2004

from the "Grower gets his shit back" article below >He called it a
bittersweet victory and complained that anti-drug personnel should spend
their resources and time pursuing cocaine and heroin traffickers. "They
would be better off going that route rather than going after little pot
growers like me," May said.<

Sigh.
Even targeted pot heads don't always get it, do they?
"Don't bust/harrass me, bust those other bad folk- their drugs are Bad while
mine are Good, darn it. They deserve prison time, being shot to death by
prohibitionists and other general malaise and such, but little ol' me and My
friends, we deserve to be left alone."
Again, sigh.
Peace and love,
Preston