[ibogaine] Day 29...

Hannah Clay hannah.clay at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 28 07:53:54 EDT 2004

Helloooo!

I feel like I must defend the 'opiate detox' website as I've been there a while and I've found real help and inspiration there in my darkest days!  Its just that its grown SO much in the last few months that its very different now-not so personal.  Every day theres new faces!  There used to be a new thread every so often and now there's a whole page of new ones daily!  Its hard to keep track!  I have met some amazing people there who have really helped me and have made some good friends.  I spose its helping more and more people which can only be a good thing!  Its definately not got the same attitude as this 'place' but its there for a purpose (opiate detox) and has to keep alot of people happy-bit like NA?  Take what you need and leave the rest? That's what I do.  At least Ibogaine is mentioned!  And there's a couple of people (one of whoms you Shell ;-)) who have done it so theres info there if people are interested.  Hell...as long as they're helping people!

But I agree, I feel much more at home here!  I didn't feel like I could ever say "actually I quite like H" there or "if H hadn't been there for me maybe I'd have killed myself so maybe its a good thing" and I felt sometimes that it was getting cliquey or bitchy.  Too judgemental sometimes.

Anyway, we're here now so let's enjoy.....

Me?  I'm on Subutex but have still been dabbling-the appeal of snowballs was too much for a while but now I'm back on best behaviour!  I'm very interested in Ibogaine but don't know when I'll have the cash.  I have no one around me who knows anything about it.  I've told people but its like a myth to them.  I wish I could do it and SHOW them all its power!  I've tried to get my boyf to read info on it but with bills to pay etc its not a priority for him.  Then again he always said he be willing to pay anything he could afford to see me free of this addiction....

Sorry I'm rambling again!
I'd just like to add that I'm thinking of you Preston, Marc and Sean-way to go, lead the way boys!  Sean I don't spose you're off that website too?  Anyway,thanks for letting us in on these amazing events, love to you all,

Hannah :-)