[ibogaine] Introduction part 2

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 05:32:21 EDT 2004

Callie, You have once again very eloquently said what I needed to read this
morning. I'm glad you have been in the rooms like me 'cause you can cut to the
chase pretty quickly, and I understand just where you are coming from. When
you were talking about self will run riot you hit me right on the head with it.
I haven't been to a meeting in about 6 months and my will has been driving me
crazy. I, like you, have to wait my turn for the treatment because my family
is footing the bill amongst other reasons and I "aint"a good one to wait.
Although I remember one night in Erie Pa. waiting in a blizzard for the dope man. I
had to keep cleaning off the headlights so he could see me when he got there.
I think I saw about a foot of snow fall waiting for that guy. He finally made
it too. But I digress. Thanx for your post and for being the fine southern
lady that you are. Our time will come, and I've got a feeling its going to be
monumental.        Randy