[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?/ or did it.

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 27 20:47:53 EDT 2004

>Changes in diet are not uncommon after Ibogaine.  Follow your intuition
about
any future dosing.  Rest and regain your strength.  Did you stop eating meat
or were you a vegetarian before Ibogaine?<

I am finding I have a real aversion to meat nowadays. Granted I live with a
strict vegan, and I haven't given up milk or other dairy products (although
I've only tried to eat one bowl of icecream only to toss it almost all out-
reminds me too much of pre-ibo and how that almost ALL I was eating, ice
cream I mean), but I have found my eating habits drastically altered. As
noted, I'm doing a lot more fruit, and eating more meals nowadays. I am
actually waiting for some vegan food to be delivered right now. I am
starving I feel like- and it used to be I was very, very good at ignoring
that "god I'm so hungry I'm gonna collapse if I don't eat even some bread
crumbs soon" feeling and treating it like just another buzz. Now I find that
not only can I not do that so well, I don't even want to.
    In terms of sleep, I guess I'm sleeping about the same amounts post ibo
as I was pre-ibo (not counting the nodding off I was doing a lot of) but
find I do get out and about town as often as possible to really wear myself
out physically so I do fall asleep easily. And I think I must be gaining at
least a couple of pounds, although I'm still very thin and lean.
Peace and love,
Preston (and to those who went to that group meet today, I apologize for not
showing up- someone called me twice today to inform me that there weren't
enough people to warrent a group meet this afternoon, so I decided to take a
nap, and then woke to find a note in front of me saying that there was going
to be a men and women's group meeting after all, but I woke up at 4:28 and
the meet was to start at 4:30. Soooo, I missed it. Sorry Sean, I'm sure
we'll meet each other next time or at least, sooner than later.)