[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?/ or did it.

Ms Iboga ms_iboga at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 17:13:56 EDT 2004

Howard et al,

Thanks for the responses.  I appreciate everyone's
input. Being able to cut my dosage was great, but I
DID feel the drop- it was not painless.

I feel better now, but am still unable to eat or sleep
much.  And anything other than cereal, fruit and juice
is a complete anathema to my stomach.  I lost 7lb over
the course of 3 days.

I would be interested in trying Ibogaine again, but
not for a while.  I found it to be a little taxing on
my system.

Julie