[ibogaine] Introduction part 2

mark connors darkmattersfo at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 17:02:26 EDT 2004

Thanks Callie, et.al.

What would you like to know? My DOJ is speed. I have been struggling with it
for over 7 years now. I have had periods of sobriety and have been very
active in secular recovery but find myself going back to the stuff, usually
because of relationship (or lack of one.)

I've been interested in ibo for several years and almost did it the last
time I got clean but decided not to. I know one person personally who used
it for heroin and another who used it for crack.

I want to do it as soon as possible but the cost of going to Mexico is too
much for me righ now. I thought about importing but that seems risky so I am
exploring my options right now.