[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 27 10:52:18 EDT 2004

>or do you mean after you awoke 12 hours later
hanging out,
that it took all night to talk you into taking the next dose?,<

This is precisely what I mean Jason.

>***How long were you hanging out for before you took another dose?,
and once you took the next dose,how long was it before you started feeling
comfortable again<

Apparently V woke me on Sunday night to give me my first booster, and I
fought taking it until Monday morning, early sometime. (I thought until last
week that it'd been just a couple hours that I'd refused to take the booster
but it turned out to be all night.) I first took a Valium and then finally
calmed down enough to think about others' reactions (that I'd read about
recently) and that if I took the booster supposedly it'd help- and it did
too, within about an hour I suppose.
peace and love,
Preston