[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?

Jasen Chamoun JasenHappy at optusnet.com.au
Fri Aug 27 10:38:42 EDT 2004

Dear Preston,
I was hoping you could clear up a few queries for me please?

 I too will swear to my grave, no matter what is said by anyone else, that
at
> the 12 hour mark, when I first came to my senses again, I was in full on
> withdrawals, and hating every freakin second of it- it was the worst
> sensation, to come out of such beautiful visions into such hell, and it
took
> all night to get me to take the first booster hit.

***When you say it took you all night to take your booster hit,do you mean
your original first dose, or do you mean after you awoke 12 hours later
hanging out,
that it took all night to talk you into taking the next dose?,

 I hated the feeling, and
> all I could think of was that the providers had not only my meds but all
the
> others' who'd been treated too.
>     I was pissed off and sick as a dog- but once I took the two boosters
and

***How long were you hanging out for before you took another dose?,
and once you took the next dose,how long was it before you started feeling
comfortable again
                                                                 With thanks
and smiles Jasen(Aus)