[ibogaine] and change after

Sapphirestardus at aol.com Sapphirestardus at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 07:58:26 EDT 2004

made the decision to not dose me. They are far from irresponsible and I happen
to have an immense amount of respect for what they are doing. As a matter of
fact I have asked to help them in any way possible. It still doesn't remove my
hostility but their decision was a thought out one and a responsible one!

       Julian