[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 02:35:19 EDT 2004

--- Roberta Lapiak <robertalapiak at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I used the mindvox site, those lines at the top that were called a
> cosmic 8 ball, everything it gave me is not positive. Maybe it knows
> how I feel, I'm not sure I needed this much confirmation.

Maybe its psychic? :)

.:vector:.

Calling All Gods
"... There's a New World Rising .. From the Shambles of the Old ..."
" ... I Wonder is This Work or Play? . I'm Never Really Sure ... "
It's Just Like 6 Months of REM Sleep in 6 Hours!
" Power Corrupts . Absolute Power is Kinda Neat "
I Will Not Fall
Aug 11 11:11:13 entropy mach: ttyscc0: receive error 2 (-902)
"Hate, if you want to hate.  If it keeps you safe.  If it makes you
brave."
" . . . Effect Without a Cause ... Subatomic Laws ... Scientific Pause
. . . "
Welcome to the MindVox Reform School for Wayward Supermodels
Hall of Souls
". . . Ride the Spiral to The End . . ."
Rituals of the Reconstruction
I am The Future ... How do You like What you See?
"The Wind of Time is Blowing Through Me ... Planets are Moving Relative
to Me"
Reality Distortion Field
Felons & Revolutionaries
LSD 25 / BSD 4.4
Psychedelic Temple of The Apocalypse
"The Rusted Chains of Prison Moons are Shattered by the Sun."
Yes, but, was I Mature Enough at last night's Lesbian Masquerade?
"What a Long, Strange Trip it's Been"
Are you High? That I Am ... Watch me Fly, I'm Superman
Releasing Mankind from The Burden of Consciousness
. . . and Fools Shine on . . .
Use Once and Destroy
"May All Beings, Be Happy and Well"
In Philip K. Dick We Trust
POLICE LINE: DO NOT CROSS
Yippie!
[NOW = Won] / [Not Now = Wonton (Soup at WO Hops)]
Bringing the Universe: Peace, Harmony and Fucking Kill Them All
Welcome Friend, Go Away we Hate You
"I'm a GENIUS! I want to dispute sentence structure with SUSAN SONTAG!"
Are YOU a Psychoactive Substance...?