[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?

Roberta Lapiak robertalapiak at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 01:39:56 EDT 2004

Could you please tell me if you were detoxed from methadone? Changing from
methadone is a bad idea I think, I don't think you are going to be able to
taper down from it I've had that idea so many times but it has never worked
out for me.

Did the ethnogarden work to detox you and then after this you need another
dose? I am trying to understand what everyone is saying. Did you get past
the sickness or were you in complete withdrawl? Are you on a lower dose now
or did it stay at the same level?

Did anything change for the better is what I mean?

I used the mindvox site, those lines at the top that were called a cosmic 8
ball, everything it gave me is not positive. Maybe it knows how I feel, I'm
not sure I needed this much confirmation.

MindVox: Last Exit For The Lost

"...Feeling like a Freak on a Leash / Feeling like I Have no Release..."
Slipping into Darkness
a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of I'm Dead & Incoherent Technologies, Inc.
"...Things have Never been so Swell / And I have Never Felt so Well..."
"Be careful when casting out demons, lest you get rid of that which is best
in yourself."
"Blank Stare . Disrepair . There's a Big Black Hole . Gonna Eat Me Up .
Someday"
When you're tired of the Lesser of Two Evils: Cthulhu for President
"... .. . Think About . How many Times . I have Fallen . .. ..."
Hooray Drugs!
"Sick of your religions ... Full of shit opinions ... So tired of waiting to
die."
" . Open up your Hate . and Let it Flow into Me . "
Dopefiend Blues
War is Peace / Slavery is Freedom / Ignorance is Strength : Vote Bush!