[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 26 18:02:48 EDT 2004

Hi J and everyone,

Personally I can't say what went wrong,
When you do the session without an expert
It can go wrong, it can go wrong also with an expert
Only then you can talk about it , now it is hard to say
What went wrong. we don't know if your ibogaine was
Exposed to day light or not, how you treat it before taking it.
How you treated yourself before taking it. I also can give you another idea
of what I think and
The treatment providers who are experts will tell you same thing
Each person has another body tolerance to ibo.
You can't know it by yourself, you think that one gram is enough
But it isn't. you should have got more , in my opinion , when
The withdrawals started, 14 hours later. How much more ibogaine
It is hard to say, it is for an expert to say, a person who has
Experience with treatments.
The same amount of ibo. Could be just fine for someone else.
 Ethnogarden, when they provide the ibogaine on the free market
then for sure some people will
have a negative experience and try to blame it on Ethnogarden ibo..
But then the people who have a good experience will not complain.

S.