[ibogaine] Patrick

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 17:27:23 EDT 2004

--- Steven Anker <stevenanker at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Second off, another Patrick trashing? For fucks sake
> people! Gboy, what's
> the matter, your mom not hug you enough? Last I
> checked, most people are a
> combination of good and bad, and I believe that if
> the good outweighs the
> bad, as in Patrick's case, then fuck it, I like 'em!
> Yin and yang, good and
> evil also supply the vital energy that powers the
> universe. Some Bwiti dude
> told me "evil is the fire of the engine."
>
> My other friend Patrick always says "There's no such
> thing as good and bad,
> only dull and amusing... and you're not dull." This
> is after me moaning
> about what a bad and evil person I am after some
> transgression of one sort
> or the other.

Welcome back Steven :-) You said that in a really
great way :-) What it reminded me of are those tag
lines that top Mindvox which vector posted, Patrick
says it in a different way and says the same thing :-)
Darth Vader on acid is really hot, the psycho parts
are yummy :-) Hi Patrick answer email once every 6
months at least? ;-) Give Vector his email already, I
agree with that, he did a lot with cut and paste and
was funny, he's not being 18 anymore another 5 years
and he might even be interesting ;-)

I don't know how to quote a lot of messages all into
one like some of you do, so here was vector's message,
I can only cut and paste :-(

Love to everyone here

Carla B