[ibogaine] Ibogaine- why didn't it work?

Steven Anker stevenanker at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:32:45 EDT 2004

Sounds like it may have been better to have done it in a clinic, methadone
is tougher than smack. You probablly couldn't afford? Can you do it under
medical supervision? Was someone with you? In my little opinion vomiting
isn't bad. What they do in Gabon is feed it to you until you puke. Part of
it, you know... They wait and see what you are seeing and then if you need
more, more is fed. Until you puke again. HCL is very different from the bark
though. Are you back on opiates? Plenty of ibo/methadone folk out there who
have some sage advice. And no, very excellent that you posted with honesty,
no rules broken.

Take care,
Steve.