[ibogaine] and change after

Ann B. Mullikin think at francomm.com
Thu Aug 26 08:40:34 EDT 2004

The following URL will take you to the website of Dr. Bennett Cecil, expert in the field of liver
diseases:  www.hepatitisdoctor.com

There is a lot of general information regarding Hep C along with the other hepatitis conditions so
a visit there will benefit most everybody - you'll learn something.  He has a clinic in Louisville, Ky
and I am told he has another one in Detroit, Michigan. maybe somewhere in Pennsylvania also?

We have firsthand experience with this doctor and believe him to be the BEST (Randy and Ann).
On a couple of visits we discussed Ibogaine with him.  He was very interested; in fact, he gave us
a copy of Randy's latest bloodwork.

Best wishes
ann
think at francomm.com