[ibogaine] and change after

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 07:36:27 EDT 2004

Sean, I didn't mean to imply that anyone was being anything but safe. From
reading Prestons account and from what Marc or Mark,Marq ? I kid I swear to God
said it seems these people are just what we need. I was talking about more in
the future. Hopefully more and more people will have access to Ibogaine and we
need to look out for one another. Uncle Salty sure won't. It sure has been
cool to watch the process and the progress you and some others have made. I hope
there is another 20 groups of people ready to go around and spread the joy.
Randy