[ibogaine] what a load of bs

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 06:00:27 EDT 2004

>Every Internet group needs a troll...you servo that purpose my dear g.
This is my last post to you most likely, though.  Mother always said, "Don't
feed the trolls..."<

I'd love to gboy to introduce himself (herself?) next time I'm over at
Dana's and he(she?- gboy I mean, not Dana, and hanging about I mean) is
hanging about the place.
Ok g? I'm peaceful, promise.
Peace and love,
Preston