[ibogaine] Patrick

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 00:26:55 EDT 2004

The Bwiti are also here, so are initiates with the Bwiti. Steven Anker
is one I think. There is another registered religion called sacrament
of transition, which I think Marko and Patrick are the high priests,
ibogaine is the sacrament, Patrick is also a buddhist priest or monk,
Howard I don't know if he's a Bwiti initiate are you Howard? Dana is
also in sacrament but he has never done any ibogaine and I'm not going
anywhere near that because it's already been discussed in 100s of
messages. Dave Hunter is here, he's the main ibogaine artist. I missed
a lot of people from the last day.

There's a lot of excitement here because in the past month or more
people in NY are being dosed with ibogaine which is illegal here in
America. They're mostly here too.

That's all I can think of right now. There's a lot more.

.:vector:.