[ibogaine] what a load of bs

crownofthorns at hushmail.com crownofthorns at hushmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:22:37 EDT 2004

Thanks Carla I thought I remembered this, all of this starts at a Dana
Beal party, now it
makes sense :-)

Bro I think I know who you are, Patrick and you should wait a few years
then write another
book, Patrick here's your second book bro, "5 Years with Deborah Mash
and Ibogaine.
Survivors of the Miami Project" I think you and your friend schmooly
will have a best seller :-)
All you need to do is wait for the statue of limitations to expire :-
)

Peace out and smoke a bowl
Curtis